Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Overrun and Overcome::::installment #1

Its funny how my thinking gradually changes when I am surrounded by males, I heard myself refer to truffles as chocolate meatballs {the boys have fondly renamed them...and it stuck} and I realized I needed an outlet. A place to remember the blessings and adaptations of a life shared with so many males. Here's the beginning to a list of joyful changes that a healthy dose of testosterone can bring:

:::we evaluate shoes based on speed, not style
:::when we fall we don't say "oopsa daisy", we say "that's a good one!"
:::we don't put a band-aid on an owie because that would cover up the 'courage'

2 comments:

  1. don't forget that "we" sit in the dark to test our braveness! That was so cute. I love having boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracked me up!! I can't wait to hear the next installment!

    ReplyDelete