Ok, that was so fun! {being your neighbor I got to see it and listen to it!} I was so teary as they read your entry letter, I was just hoping that you would be able to get through the interview!
Way to go Scott-Happy Fathers Day! We will be thinking of your servant heart as we smell those steaks grilling:)
One last thing, video????? Pictures???? A link to the broadcast???
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer
live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith
in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. Gal
2:20
I thank Jesus for opening my eyes to the beautiful life He has given me; life more abundantly. My husband is a servant; he provides and gives relentlessly to our family. I love him but I like him too...I really, really like him. We have three little boys who fill our lives and house with laughter, noise and superheroes. I am privileged to spend my life at home where I try to balance discipling and homeschooling, the laundry and a clean bathroom, cooking and dinner, responsibility and consequences, ministry and introspection, priorities and grace. I fail more than I succeed, which keeps me desperate for Jesus. I love celebrating small victories. I love pretty things, shiny things and sparkly things. I love flowers. I love hugs and holding hands with those I love beyond words. I love the colors purple, red, orange and green…and I even love them all together. I love friendships that get deeper over time. I love food. I love words. I love moments that engage my soul. I love the sound of the piano. I love my toenails painted. I love surprises. The best part of my day is the moment Scott walks in the door, after a long day of work, and smiles.
can't wait:)
ReplyDeleteOk, that was so fun! {being your neighbor I got to see it and listen to it!} I was so teary as they read your entry letter, I was just hoping that you would be able to get through the interview!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Scott-Happy Fathers Day! We will be thinking of your servant heart as we smell those steaks grilling:)
One last thing, video????? Pictures???? A link to the broadcast???
I didn't read this until today ~ darn! What did I miss?!?!?
ReplyDelete