Let me show you.
I am only three days in to cataloguing my blessings, and I am overwhelmed.
This study bible was a gift. It is perfect, it is something Scott and I have been praying about investing in...and it was a gift. The giver had no idea how much it would mean to us. God's provisions never cease to amaze me .
I am so blessed by my new pillow (I got it at The Trellis, one of my favorite little shops). I have been looking at this pillow since June, wanting it and wanting it. I did it the right way, I saved my 'decorating budget' until I had enough. It wasn't an impulse, it was planned and what a blessing that it remained unsold, waiting for me. I love that little dog face. I love how quickly she makes that pillow belong in our home.
"SuperBen" my very own super boy.
I am so grateful for this moment.
Jack called his 'draama' to ask her out on a date for pancakes. There are so many praises within this story. Praise for my little son's heart that he is so aware of his grandma...he thinks of her every morning, 'does she have her fire on, is she warm enough?' Both my boys love to spend time with their grandma. I cannot blame them. God has blessed me with the most wonderful mother-in-law. Taking these pictures, actually capturing this moment, forced me to pause, forces me to reflect...Lord, you are so good to us.
Thank you for aunt's who will be silly.
And favorite stuffed animal surprises on the camera...
and for them...
more to come.






simply perfect moments. and quite simply, wonderful.
ReplyDelete:)
what wonderful things to be thankful for-i love it!
ReplyDeletethe pillow is cute and so is "super bens" cape:)
makes me teary, Kat. I love your blogue :)
ReplyDelete