I am joining in on 30 days of gratefulness, but am starting a few days late so I will combine the first three days with this one.
***I am grateful for being a one car family. The days that we do get to have the car become so fun and jam packed with activity, like yesterday, we went to speech therapy, the YMCA, the library and Mobius. It would be so convenient to have two cars, but I am afraid I would forget to appreciate the luxury of piling in the car and venturing out on a weekday.
***I am grateful for momentum. I started this week off well, determined to get my ironing, laundry and housework done, so far so good.
***I am grateful for superheroes. I wasn't sure how appropriate a superhero fixation would be for the boys, but they wear their costumes everywhere, seeking out opportunities to protect and serve. The costumes embolden them to act out what is in their hearts.
***I am grateful for muscles that are tight. It feels so good to work out, to sweat, to put exercise and health back into my routine.
***I am grateful that God is in control of our homeschool time. I make lesson plans and am surprised each time when God tugs the thread that has been woven between each boys' heart and information I believe is relevant, to create a big picture I didn't see coming. Moments like these fill me with validation, purpose and gratefulness.
***I am grateful for silence. I am especially grateful that my heart has been changed and I can rest in silence. Some days I spend my quiet nap time hours in stillness, in silence...these are the moments I know God is beside me, and that He leads me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



by tight, I meant sore, just wanted to clarify ;)
ReplyDelete